AtLink specializes in mobile development for telecommunications, marketing, and industrial businesses. We are experts in providing both stand-alone mobile applications and mobile sites with web back service.
Mobile platforms we develop for include:
- Windows phone
Data we work with includes:
- Business data
- Financial data
- Geo-location information
- Data obtained from hardware
- Large databases
Developing a mobile application with an associated web back end helps businesses easily access vital functionality and data. We offer two types of web-mobile development:
- Website optimization for mobile browsing
- Development of mobile HTML5 apps
We are also experts in creating both simple and advanced mobile applications. Here are a few benefits of developing a mobile app for your company:
- Builds customer relationships
- Increases loyalty
- Easy PR
- Increases customer accessibility to your business
- Generates repeat business
- Introduces new markets your company
Investing in mobile development for your business is a smart, almost vital step in today’s mobile economy. AtLink can help you keep up to date with the latest mobile technology.
AtLink is actively involved in many projects that involve 3D modeling, simulation, and game design practices. We have a good working knowledge and practical experience with 3D tools that help us with general animation, physics and particle effects, and game scripting.
The 3D tools we use include:
AtLink has vast experience in developing and deploying wide variety of java based enterprise class applications and products. AtLink’s Java engineers are experts in the use of the many java tools and frameworks to build highly scalable, reliable and maintainable applications. AtLink’s R&D team constantly keeps up to date with the latest commercial Java technology and practices.
Our Java Project Portfolio includes:
- Enterprise applications – distributed, connected, service oriented, business-critical
- Business Process Automation
- Web applications – B2B, B2C, SaaS
- Mobile applications – Extending the enterprise and consumer experience
- Consumer Loyalty Programs
- Mobile vouchers & payments
Benefits of using Java include:
AtLink provides custom PHP development services for:
- Advanced, dynamic, mission-critical applications,
- Interactive websites – for ecommerce, and
- Social Networking
PHP is a fast and reliable language for designing portals and dynamic web pages. It can be especially beneficial when designing applications that require a highly interactive user experience: PHP has excellent functionality and can serve many concurrent users.
AtLink has many successful, scalable PHP based web application deployments:
AtLink’s PHP offerings include:
- Custom web application development
- Web services integration
- Legacy applications enhancement
- Database site development
- Adaption to PHP
- Web application support
AtLink excels in Software as a Service (SaaS) development, deployment and pricing.
SaaS is software deployed over the internet and works as a pay-as-you-go system. While almost non-existent 10 years ago, it is now expected that most software products will be solely offered in SaaS form in the future.
Benefits of SaaS include:
- No downloads- the software system fully runs in the cloud
- Reduced time to benefit – No installation, configuration, and provisioning required
In order to stay competitive businesses are rushing to, and are compelled to get on the ‘Cloud’. Today it is imperative that your business has global, scalable, always-on, ubiquitous access. Cloud computing enables this and is rapidly transforming business operations.
Cloud technologies have matured to the point where it is feasible for most enterprises to efficiently leverage the benefits of being cloud-based. These benefits include:
- Reduced Costs of Operations – IT & Core Business
- Collaboration Efficiency
- Flexibility of Work Practices
- Business Continuity
- Automated Updates
- Faster Time to Market
Cloud computing provides easy network access to a shared pool of users that is managed by one central machine. Unlike any other system, cloud computing provides the ability to easily access a vast amount of data and resources. AtLink specializes in cloud-based enterprise applications that are easy to learn and integrate with your business’s existing software.
Over 80% of AtLink’s projects are cloud based and we have broad cloud expertise across all layers of the Cloud. We have strong application and domain expertise to ensure smooth cloud deployments for our clients with high return on investment.