AtLink engineers and designers are experts at building custom software. Whether you need to create a completely new software application or customize off-the-shelf software, AtLink is well-versed in creating, building, and deploying a wide variety of software applications and products. We can help create both internal and external expert business applications.
AtLink offers three main software development services:
- Enterprise application development- we have solid skills and deep expertise in creating and deploying business applications.
- Advanced web development- AtLink creates feature-rich web applications your business can use to effectively communicate and interact with clients.
- Mobile application development- AtLink can extend your services to reach a new base of consumers that rely on mobile devices and tablets for enterprise interactions.
AtLink offers cost-effective and reliable service that meets your unique requirements. Our product will set apart your business from others in a highly competitive environment.
AtLink engineers are well-versed in languages like:
- Ruby on Rails
The platforms we use include:
Contact us to begin designing your personalized software product today.
AtLink’s team has broad experience in the Software Product arena over the last 25 years, from building large enterprise infrastructure platforms to specialty niche type products.
AtLink’s software development process is geared towards building high performance, robust, and easy to expand software products. We provide full life cycle development services to reliably turn your idea into reality.
AtLink engineers adhere to the following process to develop your product:
- Requirements Analysis
- Prototyping and design
- Development using the best practices and guidelines
- Customization and deployment
- Support and maintenance
AtLink’s goals include maximizing your product’s value while staying in budget, releasing a high quality product and minimizing the need for support calls and maintenance costs after the product is released.
Our software production team offers:
- Transparency during all aspects of the software development process
- Regulatory compliance
- Industry-standard tools and templates
- Effective software testing and QA
- SaaS enablement (when desired)
- Advanced technologies and current practices
AtLink provides a beginning to end product development cycle to ensure the final product is consumer-ready. Contact us today to see how we can help you.
AtLink specializes in providing your project or company a dedicated team of software engineers and IT specialists that are specifically chosen for your particular needs. There are many advantages for using an AtLink Dedicated Team over assembling your own Software Group. These include:
- No need to interview, hire, assemble and manage your own team
- This can be quite challenging and expensive.
- No payroll taxes, insurance, vacation, and other standard benefits
- AtLink provides the infrastructure – software, hardware, tools, networks, labs, …
- AtLink team are strong, experienced, developers with the right skills for your project
- AtLink teams use Agile Development Methodology to reliably build software systems
- You don’t need to create your own Software Development Process
- Our project management is totally transparent
- You always know the exact project status and how the project is progressing
- No Cost Surprises as AtLink teams work for a flat monthly fee
- Your AtLink team benefits from
- AtLink’s ongoing Continuous Improvement Practices
- AtLink’s strong internal R&D – keeping up w/latest technologies & Best Practices
- It is easy to scale up or scale down an AtLink team
If Software Development isn’t your core business or competency, AtLink dedicated teams can significantly decrease the risks, costs and complexity of your operations.
AtLink offers multiple options of software maintenance and support for a variety of applications. Our principle goal is to ensure all your programs are completely optimized and run smoothly.
We offer three primary types of support:
- Scheduled: we can provide periodic checkpoints to make sure your system is optimized, reliable, and up to date with the latest technology.
- Corrective: we can re-engineer or enhance your program to improve functionality and fix problem areas.
- Flexible: we can alter existing programs to adapt to a new environment.
Services we offer include:
AtLink currently maintains and supports a variety of products and applications for customers in the medical, oil and gas, financial, telecommunications, advertising and marketing, human resources industries.
AtLink’s technology consulting service is built on a foundation of industry knowledge and a highly advanced understanding of the software world. We are especially equipped to work with small and mid-size businesses: we possess all the resources your company needs to develop your technology.
AtLink specializes in top-to-bottom services, and our technology consulting program is no different. We will help your company during the development, implementation, and maintenance steps of your project.
Our consulting services include:
- Strategy development
- Infrastructure analysis
- Software review and planning
- Application security consulting
- Project design
- Business process analysis
Our expertise will ensure that your business is using cost-effective, fully optimized technology. You can completely rely on us for your tech-consulting needs.
Many Small and Medium Sized Businesses have created new and innovative technologies that have great commercial promise, yet they do not have the skills and personnel to reliably and successfully convert the technology into a product and take it to market.
The required skills include:
- Competitive Analysis and Market Sizing
- Product Positioning
- Product Business Planning
- Investment Community Experience – Angel, Venture, Institutional, and Investment Banking
- Early Stage Commercial Sales
- Best Entrepreneurial Practices
- Public Relations and working with Analyst Community
- Intellectual Property Practices
To name a few. AtLink’s team has been involved in numerous successful software commercialization ventures in working with both small startups, and working with larger companies that have acquired innovative technologies.
AtLink can support or manage multiple aspects of the technology commercialization process:
- Technical feasibility analysis
- Market feasibility analysis
- Product development
- Intellectual property management
- Business design
- Pricing, Sales, and Marketing
AtLink is an enthusiastic supporter of entrepreneurial culture and start-up ventures. We offer industry expertise and periodic milestones to ensure your product gets to the finish line successfully.
AtLink can help you defend against loss of productivity, business downtime and unplanned one-time costs by allowing our IT experts to proactively monitor and provide preventative maintenance to detect and eliminate computer problems before they occur. AtLink provides affordable, high quality service by using a combination of remote IT management tools, end-user help desk support and local onsite experts.
You can stop worrying about the large amount of time and money being spent struggling to keep your PCs, servers, email and network services up and running. Discover how our powerful and flexible managed services deliver the reliability and performance you need to manage your computing environment for a predictable fixed monthly fee.